If you have been thinking about taking a late summer vacation day or slipping out for lunch a little longer than usual, today is the day to do it! Mr. G is calling for perfection, a top 10 weather day for 2012!
Absolutely nothing to worry about today, perfect late August weather with mostly sunny and pleasant conditions and highs in the low 80’s.
Clear and comfortable tonight with lows in the lower to upper 60’s.
Sunny again tomorrow with highs creeping up a little into the mid 80’s.
Sun mixed with a few clouds for the start of the Labor Day weekend on Friday and highs back around 90 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Warren Haynes On What To Expect From His Jerry Garcia Symphonic Celebration Tour
- Schools Incorporating Twitter During Graduation Ceremonies
- Mr. G’s Wet Thursday Forecast And Photos From Weather Education Day At Citi Field
- Win Tickets to Raceway Park’s NHRA Toyota Summernationals
- Win Tickets To See The Turtles