Are you in the market for a baby stroller? There’s a new line of Bugaboo stroller called “My First Car,” and it comes with a hefty price tag.
Designed by Viktor and Rolf, it sells for almost $1,800 bucks!
You have to see this stroller, it comes with a hand stitched handlebar and grey sports-car style fabric!
Believe it or not, people line up for these expensive strollers! The last version of Bugaboo called “The Donkey” for twins had parents camped out.
“My First Car” will be available next month, with The Daily News saying “the swank stroller says Lexus more than Lego.”
Dan Deb and G chimed in this morning:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- From The Doors To X, Ray Manzarek’s Legacy – In His Own Words
- Study Shows Many Handbags Have More Bacteria Than A Toilet
- Out Today: The Rolling Stones Documentary Crossfire Hurricane
- Mr. G’s Hot And Humid Tuesday Forecast