Are you gearing up for that back-to-school shopping trip? Before you jump in and stary buying, there’s a new study says it’s cheaper to do your shopping at the store than online.
Online customer service group StellaService bought school supplies on several websites and found there were no savings.
The average in-store bill for 13 items, including Number Two pencils, a three-ring binder, a calculator, and a glue stick came to $31.
Online, it was $53, including an average of $10 for shipping.
Check out more of the StellaService survey and tell us about your back to school shopping experience after you listen to the morning team discuss:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’
- Joe Nolan Kicks Off The Summer With Bruce Springsteen’s Born To Run
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’