Netflix has unveiled a new feature that’s going to make stepping away from the TV even harder.
“Post-Play” is something that will pop up on your screen as soon as your movie or TV show ends and suggests something else to watch from the Netflix library.
If it’s a TV show, the selection will be the next episode in that series.
There’s been good reviews and bad reviews on the feature so far. People who like it are happy they can do “marathon TV watching” without pressing a button.
On the other hand, if you do nothing and just leave the TV/computer on, the episodes will automatically start playing after fifteen seconds, whether or not you want to watch it.
Read more about the new Netflix feature and chime in on the discussion:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Brad Paisley Plays ‘Dead Flowers’ With The Rolling Stones: Watch
- Beatles Bring Paper And Scissors For Stones Face-off
- Goodbye Golden Arcs: Queens Restaurant From ‘Coming To America’ To Be Razed
- Dick Cavett On Hand For Screening Of Film Showcasing Backup Singers
- Two New Trackers Promise No More Lost Luggage!