It’s quiz time: What’s 10-feet tall, metallic silver, wearing just undies and invading Manhattan?
Answer: It’s sculptures of soccer great David Beckham!
To promote his new line of designer underwear at H&M, the statues of are popping up all over the place!
3 statues are inside each of the H&M locations in midtown, two others are outside Central Park and the other at the South Street Seaport.
You are encouraged to take photos with the statues, which are on display until August 31st.
Listen to DT, Mr. G and Deb Rodriguez get into a heated debate (not really, but it’s pretty funny!) about the Beckham statue:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- From Donna Summer To Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder Transcends Generations At First DJ Set In Brooklyn
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Curator Remembers Ray Manzarek
- The Special Scent Of The Barclays Center In Brooklyn
- Mr. G’s Steamy Wednesday Forecast
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel