Big warning for parents with infants: 4 million Bumbo Baby Seats are being recalled after 21 reports of infant skull fractures.
The company is issuing a free repair kit with a restraint belt to customers, and all seats now come with the belt if you are making a new purchase.
About half of the injuries were caused when adults used the foam seats on tables, countertops or other raised surfaces.
Infants have been squeezing out of the chairs and the replacement harness being issued will immediately help stop this problem.
Click here to watch an instructional video on how to properly use the Bumbo seat and also get detail on the replacement harness required to safely use the seat.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Win Tickets to Raceway Park’s NHRA Toyota Summernationals
- Win Tickets To See The Turtles
- Aretha Franklin Postpones Tour To July
- Jon Bon Jovi To Justin Bieber: ‘You’re an a**hole’
- Bowie Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62