Did you ever wonder how the legendary Julia Child would sound talking about the smell of cookies if it were in auto-tune? Or how about an auto-tuned Julia raving about the roasted potatoes in the oven?
Yes it’s true! In celebration of her 100th birthday, Julia Child has been given the auto- tune treatment!
PBS has the video on it’s website, saying Julia was remixed by a guy named John D. Boswell, known to many as “melodysheep,” for their Digital Studios.
You can watch the “keep on cooking” video below, just be ready to have your mind blown:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Win Tickets to Raceway Park’s NHRA Toyota Summernationals
- Win Tickets To See The Turtles
- Aretha Franklin Postpones Tour To July
- Jon Bon Jovi To Justin Bieber: ‘You’re an a**hole’
- Bowie Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62