This weekend is looking like a partial washout, with heavy rain and thunderstorms expected to clock the tri-state this afternoon and evening, plus much of the day on Saturday. Mr. G says we do recover for a gorgeous Sunday!
Showers and thunderstorms developing today, some storms may be severe with dangerous hail and lightning, highs will be in the lower 80’s because of all the cloud cover.
Mostly cloudy tonight with more showers and thunderstorms, lows in the lower to mid-70’s.
More showers and thunderstorms possible tomorrow but they are expected to taper off by the late afternoon or early evening, highs will be in the mid 80’s. Some events around town should be salvaged like the free Jacksons concert at Coney Island!
We recover for a nice Sunday! A mix of sun and clouds expected with highs in the mid 80’s.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Bob Dylan Spotted Painting Topless Women in Central Park
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Would You Rather: New Stones Music Or Mick Jagger’s Hair?
- Mr. G’s Tuesday Forecast: Afternoon Showers And Storms Likely
- New Study Says ‘Sibling Bullying’ As Bad As School Bullying