With it’s ever-growing popularity, you knew this would eventually happen: 50 Shades of Grey author E.L. James has put together a music soundtrack as a guide to her sultry book!
Believe it or not, A couple of familiar tracks have made the list!
Bruce Springsteen’s I’m on Fire and Frank Sinatra’s Witchcraft are on the soundtrack, along with a wide variety of music ranging from Britney Spears to Italian Wedding Music!
See the full soundtrack list and listen to Dan Taylor and Deb Rodriguez discuss the soundtrack and give their tracklist suggestions:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’
- Joe Nolan Kicks Off The Summer With Bruce Springsteen’s Born To Run
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’