Mr. G says most of the heavy rain and thunderstorms that clocked parts of the tri-state last night is gone, and after a possibly early shower we will eventually see some afternoon sunshine!
An early shower possible this morning, but nothing you should worry about! You can expect decreasing clouds as we move along today as we eventually become partly sunny and less humid, highs in the mid 80’s.
Clear tonight with lows in the mid 60’s.
Sunny and pleasant tomorrow with highs in the mid 80’s.
Mix of sun and clouds for Wednesday with the chance of an afternoon shower or thunderstorm, highs 85-90 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Never Say Die: Black Sabbath Hit #1 On Billboard Album Charts
- Brad Paisley Plays ‘Dead Flowers’ With The Rolling Stones: Watch
- Beatles Bring Paper And Scissors For Stones Face-off
- Goodbye Golden Arcs: Queens Restaurant From ‘Coming To America’ To Be Razed
- Dick Cavett On Hand For Screening Of Film Showcasing Backup Singers