Mr. G says today will be a hot one, with an air quality alert in effect for most of the area today. Looks like the temperatures will slowly decrease as the weekend progresses, with a small chance of passing showers throughout.
*An Air Quality Alert is in effect for New York City, northern New Jersey, Long Island and the Hudson Valley from 11am to 11pm*
Partly sunny today with the chance of an afternoon shower or thunderstorm, hot and more humid with highs in the lower 90s.
An early evening shower or thunderstorm tonight, then partly cloudy and muggy, lows in the mid 70’s.
Partly sunny tomorrow with another slight chance of an afternoon shower or thunderstorm, highs near 90 degrees.
More clouds than sun for Sunday with scattered showers and thunderstorms, highs in the mid 80’s.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- From The Doors To X, Ray Manzarek’s Legacy – In His Own Words
- Study Shows Many Handbags Have More Bacteria Than A Toilet
- Out Today: The Rolling Stones Documentary Crossfire Hurricane
- Mr. G’s Hot And Humid Tuesday Forecast