Welcome to August! Mr. G says today looks like a cloudy one and you should probably schelepth the umbrella this afternoon as a precaution. But not to worry, because conditions will be much better as we approach the weekend!
More clouds than sun today with scattered showers and thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon, highs 80-85 degrees.
An early shower or thunderstorm tonight, then partly cloudy with lows in the lower 70’s.
A mix of sun and clouds tomorrow with highs 85-90 degrees.
A mix of sun and clouds again for Friday but we heat up with highs reaching the mid 90’s!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- From Donna Summer To Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder Transcends Generations At First DJ Set In Brooklyn
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Curator Remembers Ray Manzarek
- The Special Scent Of The Barclays Center In Brooklyn
- Mr. G’s Steamy Wednesday Forecast
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel