Mr. G says today could be a great weather day for some, and a bad one for everyone who loves summer.
Why? Because we are not expected to get past 80 degrees, which is below the normal summer heat for the last day of July!
Mostly cloudy and cool today with highs only near 80 degrees.
Mostly cloudy tonight with lows near 70 degrees.
Partly sunny tomorrow with afternoon showers and thunderstorms possible, a bit more humid with highs creeping back into the mid 80’s
A mix of sun and clouds for Thursday with highs between 85-90 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Out Today: The Rolling Stones Documentary Crossfire Hurricane
- Mr. G’s Hot And Humid Tuesday Forecast
- Turntable Tuesday: The Who’s Head Smashing Performance Of ‘My Generation’
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Succumbs To Cancer
- Ted Nugent’s Brother Speaks Out About Gun Control: ‘The NRA Has It Wrong’