Oh no, it looks like Mr. G has been captured! Just kidding, G is enjoying a nice vacation in the Mediterranean and sent us that photo!
He will be back in a week’s time and left us with a humid day that will see temperatures fight to reach 90 degrees.
Partly sunny and humid today with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the afternoon, highs in the mid 80’s.
An evening shower or thunderstorm possible tonight, otherwise partly cloudy with lows 70-75 degrees.
A mix of sun and clouds tomorrow as the humidity drops, chance of an afternoon shower or thunderstorm with highs in the lower 90’s.
Mostly sunny and pleasant for Wednesday with highs in the mid 80’s.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- From The Doors To X, Ray Manzarek’s Legacy – In His Own Words
- Study Shows Many Handbags Have More Bacteria Than A Toilet
- Out Today: The Rolling Stones Documentary Crossfire Hurricane
- Mr. G’s Hot And Humid Tuesday Forecast