LOS ANGELES (CBS/AP) — The 64th annual Primetime Emmy Award nominations were announced Thursday morning, with CBS leading the pack with 60 nominations.
Top nominations were announced by Kerry Washington of “Scandal” and by Jimmy Kimmel, who will host the awards and who filled in Thursday for Nick Offerman of “Parks and Recreation,” who was held up by weather-related travel delays on the East Coast.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Bob Dylan Spotted Painting Topless Women in Central Park
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Would You Rather: New Stones Music Or Mick Jagger’s Hair?
- Mr. G’s Tuesday Forecast: Afternoon Showers And Storms Likely
- New Study Says ‘Sibling Bullying’ As Bad As School Bullying
- Ron Wood On The Rolling Stones’ Future: ‘We’ve Just Got To Find The Gaps To Record’