Mr. G is headed for vacation, but before he sets sail for a couple of weeks he says we may start another mini heat wave today if we get over that 90 degree number!
The rest of the weekend looks to be right on that border of the big 9-0 and we just need 3 straight days over that magic number to call it a weekend heat wave.
Partly sunny today with highs near 90 degrees!
Partly cloudy tonight, with lows in the lower 70’s.
Partly sunny and humid tomorrow with the chance for an afternoon shower or thunderstorm, highs in the low 90’s.
Partly sunny for Sunday with scattered showers and thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. Expect more humidity than earlier in the weekend and highs once again near 90 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- John Fogerty On A CCR Reunion: ‘It’s A Possibility In The Future’
- Paul McCartney Features Beatles And Wings Classics At U.S. Tour Kickoff
- Vote: Your Favorite Canadian Artist Of All Time, Eh
- The Pizza Compass Finds You A Late Night Slice!
- Mr. G’s Monday Forecast: Warmer With Possible Afternoon Showers