Mr. G says today looks a lot like yesterday with sun, clouds, and temperatures flirting with 90 degrees. We may also get a much needed shower some point this weekend.
Mix of sun and clouds and pretty much a carbon copy of yesterday with highs of 85-90 degrees.
Clear tonight with lows around 70 degrees.
Mostly sunny, tomorrow and we may finally reach the 90 degree mark after falling just short the past two days!
Partly sunny and humid for Saturday with the chance for a much needed afternoon shower or thunderstorm, highs in the low 90’s.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Win Tickets For Willie Nelson
- Win Tickets To See The Monkees
- This Week In History: The Mamas And The Papas Plus A Double Dose From The ’70s & ’80s
- Joe Causi’s Top 5 Movies From The 1980s
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash