Mr. G says we have a couple more days where we avoid hitting 90 degrees, but that may change once we get to Thursday.
A mix of sun and clouds today with the chance of an afternoon shower or thunderstorm, highs in the mid 80’s. Good day for a run as we stay away from 90 degree temps again!
An early shower or thunderstorm this evening, otherwise partly cloudy overnight with lows near 70 degrees.
Intervals of clouds and sun tomorrow with highs in the mid 80’s.
A mix of sun and clouds for Thursday with highs around 85-90 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’
- Joe Nolan Kicks Off The Summer With Bruce Springsteen’s Born To Run
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’