Mr. G accurately predicted the rain would hold off for the 4th of July fireworks display last night and now we look forward to a couple of days with hot and dry conditions.
G also says we start another mini heatwave today!
Sunny and hot today but a bit less humid, highs 90-95 degrees.
Clear tonight, lows 65-70 degrees.
Sunny for your Friday with highs in the lower 90’s.
A mix of sun and clouds for Saturday with a chance of an afternoon shower or thunderstorm, highs 90-95 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’
- Joe Nolan Kicks Off The Summer With Bruce Springsteen’s Born To Run
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’