There’s so much to do in the tri-state area during the summer! Once the weekend rolls around your options really open up and we have listed just a few things going on that you can enjoy with the adults and the family!
The America Fireworks Festival happens at Orchard Beach in Pelham Bay Park at exactly 9:20pm tonight! The 22 minute show brings the 4th of July to the Bronx a few days early.
This is the last weekend to experience The Bronx Zoo’s Animal Tales Extravaganza! See the family friendly puppy show “Avenue Zoo” or have the kids march in a Rainforest Creature Parade.
Animal Tales is included in the Zoo’s price of admission!
The 6th Avenue Festival happens tomorrow on 6th Avenue from Houston to Waverly Place and The Lexington Avenue Festival happens Sunday on Lexington Avenue from 42nd to 57th Street!
New York City public pools are officially open for the summer! Most pools are open from 11am-7pm
Some of the more popular pools in the 5 boroughs are:
- The Astoria pool in Queens
- The Asser Levy and Tompkins Square pools in Manhattan
- The Tottenville pool in Staten Island
- The McCarren Park and Red Hook pools in Brooklyn
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Win Tickets to Raceway Park’s NHRA Toyota Summernationals
- Win Tickets To See The Turtles
- Aretha Franklin Postpones Tour To July
- Jon Bon Jovi To Justin Bieber: ‘You’re an a**hole’
- Bowie Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62