With high temperatures expected to pass 90 degrees today, we can officially call these past few days the first heat wave of 2012! Lucky for us, Mr. G says the weekend will be much more comfortable!
*A Heat Advisory is in effect for New York City, Hudson, eastern Bergen, eastern Essex, and eastern Union counties through 7pm*
Increasing clouds today but still hot, scattered afternoon showers and thunderstorms are going to cool things down with highs one more time getting in the low to mid 90’s.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms may linger tonight with lows 65-70 degrees. We may have a short delay at Citi Field for game one of the Subway Series if lightning is around Queens.
A morning shower is possible tomorrow but we are looking at mostly clear skies with cooler and less humid conditions! Highs will be in the mid 80’s.
A mix of sun and clouds for your Sunday with highs of 80-85 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Turntable Tuesday: The Who’s Head Smashing Performance Of ‘My Generation’
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Succumbs To Cancer
- Ted Nugent’s Brother Speaks Out About Gun Control: ‘The NRA Has It Wrong’
- John Fogerty On A CCR Reunion: ‘It’s A Possibility In The Future’
- Paul McCartney Features Beatles And Wings Classics At U.S. Tour Kickoff