Is it history in the making, or just another airline stunt? Baltic Airlines will be the first airline to offer the option of choosing seatmates according to their mood!
Latvia’s national airline calls it the “SeatBuddy” system and it will offer passengers three “flight moods” from which to choose
The moods are “work” for those who want to get something done; “business talk” for those who want to network; and “relax” for those who don’t want to deal with a chatty neighbor.
Hobbies and interests will also be taken into account and the first “SeatBuddy” test flights will take off later this month.
Read more about mood seating from The Huffington Post and tell us what you think:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’
- Joe Nolan Kicks Off The Summer With Bruce Springsteen’s Born To Run
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’