Neil Young and Crazy Horse announced recently that they will be taking their new album AMERICANA on tour, which will begin in July and take them to the end of 2012. One of those stops is at the World’s Most Famous Arena, Madison Square garden, on November 27th.
One date in New York just wasn’t enough, as Neil Young and Crazy Horse are the latest artists who will be adding their names to the marque on Brooklyn’s new Barclays Center. The venue is set to open on September 28th, with big names like Barbra Streisand performing two shows in October and Justin Bieber already slated to perform in November.
Brooklyn’s newest edition will have it’s first dose of classic rock greatness when Young and Crazy Horse take the stage on December 3rd. Tickets will be available to purchase on June 25th at 10am, either through the venue or through TicketMaster.
$1.00 from every ticket sold will go directly to The Bridge School, a charity run by Young and his wife Pegi which assists children with severe physical impairments and complex communication needs. Young holds a non-profit concert, The Bridge School Benefit, each October at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California to help raise money for the charity.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- From The Doors To X, Ray Manzarek’s Legacy – In His Own Words
- Study Shows Many Handbags Have More Bacteria Than A Toilet
- Out Today: The Rolling Stones Documentary Crossfire Hurricane
- Mr. G’s Hot And Humid Tuesday Forecast
- Turntable Tuesday: The Who’s Head Smashing Performance Of ‘My Generation’