With Father’s Day coming up this weekend, we look at one of his favorite past times and yours… baseball! CBS-FM is ready to play play, rain or shine (hopefully shine), in the Hall of Fame with Baseball Hits Weekend! You’ll hear single, double, triple and home run plays from your favorite artists all weekend long. Tune in for singles from MJ, double doses from Aretha, and listen to The Boss leg it out for a triple. Plus the Fab Four hit it out of the park for four in a row!
With baseball on the brain, we just had to look back at some great musical moments at our favorite ballparks. One of the great artists you’re sure to hear are The Beatles, who made major splash when they played at the home of the Amazins’, Shea Stadium, on August 15, 1965.
Of course that wouldn’t be the last time a Beatle performed in a ballpark in New York. Paul McCartney filled every seat and then some at Yankee Stadium last July in what will be remembered as some of the best shows to ever come to New York (Relive those moments with our complete coverage of those shows HERE!)
“Put it in the books!”
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Warren Haynes On What To Expect From His Jerry Garcia Symphonic Celebration Tour
- Schools Incorporating Twitter During Graduation Ceremonies
- Mr. G’s Wet Thursday Forecast And Photos From Weather Education Day At Citi Field
- Win Tickets to Raceway Park’s NHRA Toyota Summernationals
- Win Tickets To See The Turtles