Dan Taylor and the morning team were live from Grand Central Terminal’s Vanderbilt Hall this morning along with Sandals Resorts! People were saying “I Do” to Sandals Resorts and discovering how to create your dream destination wedding with the new Destination Wedding Designer!
Special booths were open at Grand Central for you to experience a Luxury Included Vacation with island delights, Caribbean cocktails, Red Lane Spa massages and more!
Also on hand for the great event was Randy Fenoli from TLC’s hit shows “Say Yes to the Dress” and “Randy to the Rescue!” Randy had some great advice for brides to be and shared them with Dan!
You can go to WWW.SANDALS.COM for more info about their destination weddings!
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’
- Joe Nolan Kicks Off The Summer With Bruce Springsteen’s Born To Run
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’
- Ritchie Blackmore’s Biggest (Guitar) Smashes