Burger King’s Bacon Sundae Hits Stores In The Tri-State TODAY
We warned you about this, and it’s finally here…Burger King’s bacon sundae was added to menus in the tri-state area TODAY!
For a limited time, you can enjoy vanilla soft serve with fudge, caramel, bacon crumbles and a large piece of bacon on top! This bacon sundae was tested in a couple of states down south and it was a big success, so we have it now!
If you are watching your weight, you may want to share this treat with someone. The dessert clocks in at 510 calories, 18 grams of fat and 61 grams of sugar!
Some of the other summer items Burger King rolled out today include:
- Memphis Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich
- Carolina BBQ Whopper or Chicken Sandwich
- Texas BBQ Whopper or Chicken Sandwich
- Sweet potato fries
- Frozen Lemonade
You can read more about the bacon sundae phenomenon from CBS News and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- Neil Diamond Nearly Broke Down Into Tears Upon Returning To Erasmus Hall High School in Brooklyn
- Ringo Starr to Star in Skechers Ad Campaign
- Q&A: Jimmy Page on His Favorite Led Zeppelin Album, Beastie Boys, and a Good ‘D’yer Mak’er’ Joke