We warned you about this, and it’s finally here…Burger King’s bacon sundae was added to menus in the tri-state area TODAY!
For a limited time, you can enjoy vanilla soft serve with fudge, caramel, bacon crumbles and a large piece of bacon on top! This bacon sundae was tested in a couple of states down south and it was a big success, so we have it now!
If you are watching your weight, you may want to share this treat with someone. The dessert clocks in at 510 calories, 18 grams of fat and 61 grams of sugar!
Some of the other summer items Burger King rolled out today include:
- Memphis Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich
- Carolina BBQ Whopper or Chicken Sandwich
- Texas BBQ Whopper or Chicken Sandwich
- Sweet potato fries
- Frozen Lemonade
You can read more about the bacon sundae phenomenon from CBS News and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Surprise Set at Steven Van Zandt Concert
- Win Passes To A Special Screening Of ‘Saturday Night Fever’
- Win Passes To A Screening Of ‘King Arthur: Legend of the Sword’
- This Week In History: Hippies on Broadway; Paul & John Say “No” to SNL; Rod Stewart Says “Bye” to Porsche; How much for that Fender Strat?; Sheryl Crow Helps the Environment?!
- Win Tickets To See Diana Ross At NY City Center