Rolling Stones‘ drummer Charlie Watts is already slated to perform four nights at New York City’s Iridium Jazz Club from June 29th through July 2nd, but his side project The ABC&D of Boogie Woogie will be in New York City a day early for an additional show courtesy of Lincoln Center.
As part of the Midsummer Night Swing series held from June 26th through July 14th, the show will serve as the US debut of Watts’ side project, The ABC&D of Boogie Woogie. The band, consisting of Watts on drums, pianists Axel Zwingenberger and Ben Waters, and Dave Green on bass, will play two hour-long sets at Damrosch Park, the first at 7:30pm and the second at 9pm.
Tickets are on sale for $17 and can be purchased HERE.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Warren Haynes On What To Expect From His Jerry Garcia Symphonic Celebration Tour
- Schools Incorporating Twitter During Graduation Ceremonies
- Mr. G’s Wet Thursday Forecast And Photos From Weather Education Day At Citi Field
- Win Tickets to Raceway Park’s NHRA Toyota Summernationals
- Win Tickets To See The Turtles
- Aretha Franklin Postpones Tour To July