Hackers Strike LinkedIn And eHarmony: Accounts Compromised And Passwords Stolen
An urgent warning for anyone with a LinkedIn account – change your password immediately!
A massive data breach at LinkedIn was reported yesterday, with passwords belonging to members “compromised and spread across the web.”
The passwords were posted publicly on a Russian hacker forum earlier this week, and it’s reported that 6.5 million passwords were stolen.
Security researchers say more than 300,000 of thee passwords have been decrypted and posted online in clear text. LinkedIn has sent email’s to many of it’s users who have been compromised and in some cases they immediately changed their passwords.
Read more about the breach, which has reportedly reached eHarmony too, and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: The Beatles, Jean Knight & Heart
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Join Brian Wilson on Stage in New Jersey
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer