Hackers Strike LinkedIn And eHarmony: Accounts Compromised And Passwords Stolen
An urgent warning for anyone with a LinkedIn account – change your password immediately!
A massive data breach at LinkedIn was reported yesterday, with passwords belonging to members “compromised and spread across the web.”
The passwords were posted publicly on a Russian hacker forum earlier this week, and it’s reported that 6.5 million passwords were stolen.
Security researchers say more than 300,000 of thee passwords have been decrypted and posted online in clear text. LinkedIn has sent email’s to many of it’s users who have been compromised and in some cases they immediately changed their passwords.
Read more about the breach, which has reportedly reached eHarmony too, and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Peter Gabriel Debuts New Song ‘What Lies Ahead’ Live in Italy: Watch
- Radio.com Minimation: Robert Plant on What To Do With the Money You Save From Quitting Drugs
- Sting to Attempt to Right Broadway ‘Ship’
- Australian Reporter Gets Whacked In The Head By Skateboard While In L.A.
- Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr. Made The Greatest Catch Your Eyes Will Ever See