An urgent warning for anyone with a LinkedIn account – change your password immediately!
A massive data breach at LinkedIn was reported yesterday, with passwords belonging to members “compromised and spread across the web.”
The passwords were posted publicly on a Russian hacker forum earlier this week, and it’s reported that 6.5 million passwords were stolen.
Security researchers say more than 300,000 of thee passwords have been decrypted and posted online in clear text. LinkedIn has sent email’s to many of it’s users who have been compromised and in some cases they immediately changed their passwords.
Read more about the breach, which has reportedly reached eHarmony too, and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Johnny Cash Bike Trail Christened in Folsom California
- Courtney Love Warned Actresses About Harvey Weinstein Back in 2005
- Win Tickets To Disco Ball Presents: Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of Saturday Night Fever
- Listen To Win CBS-FM’s Free Fall Cash
- Win Passes For A Screening Of ‘Thank You for Your Service’