Remember a couple of months ago when we told you about the chance of owning the entire District 12 town in “The Hunger Games?”
You still have a chance!
The Syfy show “Hollywood Treasures” recently bought the 72-acre North Carolina site where the movie was filmed and will auction it off to the highest bidder, reports the Daily News. The auction will be explained in detail on the June 5th episode and sealed bids will be taken through July 31st.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Bob Dylan Spotted Painting Topless Women in Central Park
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Would You Rather: New Stones Music Or Mick Jagger’s Hair?
- Mr. G’s Tuesday Forecast: Afternoon Showers And Storms Likely
- New Study Says ‘Sibling Bullying’ As Bad As School Bullying
- Ron Wood On The Rolling Stones’ Future: ‘We’ve Just Got To Find The Gaps To Record’