The last couple of days have mostly been dark, dank and dreary as Mr. G likes to put it, but we finally see some consistent sunshine later today one the final but of wet weather leaves the area for good this morning.
Today: Any showers ending then clouds and some breaks of sun, highs in the mid 60’s.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a shower possible late, lows in the upper 50’s.
Tomorrow: More clouds than sun with a few showers and thunderstorms possible, much warmer with a high of 75 degrees.
Tomorrow night: Scattered showers and possibly an early thunderstorm, lows 55-60 degrees.
Saturday: Remaining mostly cloudy with a shower possible, high 70 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Gene Simmons and Ace Frehley Reunite for Hurricane Relief Fundraiser
- Yoko Ono Sues Lemonade Company for Trademark Infringement
- Bruce Springsteen Releases ’78 Show for MusiCares Hurricane Relief Fund
- Bob Dylan Announces ‘Gospel Years’ Bootleg Box Set
- Win Tickets To See The Charlie Daniels Band At St. George Theater