Mr. G’s Thursday Forecast: Morning Clouds Lead To Afternoon Sun
The last couple of days have mostly been dark, dank and dreary as Mr. G likes to put it, but we finally see some consistent sunshine later today one the final but of wet weather leaves the area for good this morning.
Today: Any showers ending then clouds and some breaks of sun, highs in the mid 60’s.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a shower possible late, lows in the upper 50’s.
Tomorrow: More clouds than sun with a few showers and thunderstorms possible, much warmer with a high of 75 degrees.
Tomorrow night: Scattered showers and possibly an early thunderstorm, lows 55-60 degrees.
Saturday: Remaining mostly cloudy with a shower possible, high 70 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week in History: The Beatles Take Over the Charts, Johnny Taylor’s ‘Disco Lady’ + Styx’s ‘Paradise Theatre
- This Teletubbies & Joy Division Mashup Video Will Haunt Your Dreams
- The Who Could Be Writing a New Album
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Win Tickets For Bryan Adams’ ‘Reckless Tour’