Mr. G’s Thursday Forecast: Morning Clouds Lead To Afternoon Sun
The last couple of days have mostly been dark, dank and dreary as Mr. G likes to put it, but we finally see some consistent sunshine later today one the final but of wet weather leaves the area for good this morning.
Today: Any showers ending then clouds and some breaks of sun, highs in the mid 60′s.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a shower possible late, lows in the upper 50′s.
Tomorrow: More clouds than sun with a few showers and thunderstorms possible, much warmer with a high of 75 degrees.
Tomorrow night: Scattered showers and possibly an early thunderstorm, lows 55-60 degrees.
Saturday: Remaining mostly cloudy with a shower possible, high 70 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Robert Plant: ‘Zero’ Chance of Led Zeppelin Reunion
- 26 Asteroids Have Hit Earth Since 2000 And This Is Where They Landed
- The Replacements, The National & More To Play Boston Calling
- This Chaotic Intersection In Ethiopia Will Give You An Anxiety Attack
- PHOTO: Matt Harvey Flips Bird In Tweet, Then Deletes Twitter Account