The last couple of days have mostly been dark, dank and dreary as Mr. G likes to put it, but we finally see some consistent sunshine later today one the final but of wet weather leaves the area for good this morning.
Today: Any showers ending then clouds and some breaks of sun, highs in the mid 60’s.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a shower possible late, lows in the upper 50’s.
Tomorrow: More clouds than sun with a few showers and thunderstorms possible, much warmer with a high of 75 degrees.
Tomorrow night: Scattered showers and possibly an early thunderstorm, lows 55-60 degrees.
Saturday: Remaining mostly cloudy with a shower possible, high 70 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week in History: Beatles Beginnings, The Boss, U2 on the Roof, Madonna’s Undies, and Puff Daddy Diddy
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 3/24/17
- Noel Gallagher’s Face is Embossed on New Adidas Shoe
- John Oates Has Nothing To Be Ashamed Of
- Win Tickets To See Foreigner’s 40th Anniversary Tour