Pop question, are Betty White and Joan Rivers related in any way?
You would be correct if you said no, but if you put on TV Land tonight you will see Betty and Joan at their comedic best PRETENDING they are related!
No, Joan Rivers and Betty White aren’t related, but they will play siblings on TV tonight. Rivers will guest star on “Hot in Cleveland” at 10pm as Betty White’s twin sister!
They will reminisce and argue, with Betty’s character “Elka” making fun of Joan’s plastic surgeries.
“What have you done to your face?” Elka asks in the opening scene.
We love Betty and Joan here at CBS-FM, but if you had to make the tough decision:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: The Mamas And The Papas Plus A Double Dose From The ’70s & ’80s
- Joe Causi’s Top 5 Movies From The 1980s
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Make It So: A ‘Star Trek’ Playlist
- Study Shows ‘Fat Talkers’ Not Popular In Social Circles