Mr. G’s Sunny And Windy Tuesday Forecast
Mr. G says our Tuesday could be a bad hair day with all the wind we are expected to get! He also can’t rule out another stray shower coming through, but you will not have to schlepeth the umbrella.
Today: Partly sunny and windy, chance of a shower, highs around 60 degrees.
Tonight: An evening shower possible, then partial clearing with diminishing winds, lows in the lower 40’s.
Tomorrow: More clouds than sun, chance for a shower or two, breezy, highs around 60.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy, lows in the upper 40’s.
Thursday: Becoming cloudy with a few showers developing, especially in the afternoon, breezy and warmer, highs 65-70 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Join Brian Wilson on Stage in New Jersey
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog