Mr. G’s Sunny And Windy Tuesday Forecast
Mr. G says our Tuesday could be a bad hair day with all the wind we are expected to get! He also can’t rule out another stray shower coming through, but you will not have to schlepeth the umbrella.
Today: Partly sunny and windy, chance of a shower, highs around 60 degrees.
Tonight: An evening shower possible, then partial clearing with diminishing winds, lows in the lower 40′s.
Tomorrow: More clouds than sun, chance for a shower or two, breezy, highs around 60.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy, lows in the upper 40′s.
Thursday: Becoming cloudy with a few showers developing, especially in the afternoon, breezy and warmer, highs 65-70 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Despite Success, Paul Stanley ‘Shut Himself Off From People For Decades’
- David Bowie Announces 40th Anniversary ‘Diamond Dogs’ Picture Disc
- Watch Neil Young Cover ‘Needle of Death’ at Third Man Records
- Join The Breast Cancer Alliance ‘Walk For Hope’ This Sunday
- Russian Fire Department Gets Cat Out Of Tree In Rudest Way Possible