Mr. G says our Tuesday could be a bad hair day with all the wind we are expected to get! He also can’t rule out another stray shower coming through, but you will not have to schlepeth the umbrella.
Today: Partly sunny and windy, chance of a shower, highs around 60 degrees.
Tonight: An evening shower possible, then partial clearing with diminishing winds, lows in the lower 40′s.
Tomorrow: More clouds than sun, chance for a shower or two, breezy, highs around 60.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy, lows in the upper 40′s.
Thursday: Becoming cloudy with a few showers developing, especially in the afternoon, breezy and warmer, highs 65-70 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Rolling Stones Hyde Park Documentary To Air On Showtime
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album
- Naughty Or Nice? Admitting Our Worst Behavior Over The Past Year