Mr. G says our Tuesday could be a bad hair day with all the wind we are expected to get! He also can’t rule out another stray shower coming through, but you will not have to schlepeth the umbrella.
Today: Partly sunny and windy, chance of a shower, highs around 60 degrees.
Tonight: An evening shower possible, then partial clearing with diminishing winds, lows in the lower 40’s.
Tomorrow: More clouds than sun, chance for a shower or two, breezy, highs around 60.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy, lows in the upper 40’s.
Thursday: Becoming cloudy with a few showers developing, especially in the afternoon, breezy and warmer, highs 65-70 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- John Corbett Talks ‘All Saints’ with Shannon in the Morning: “It’s a great little tale”
- Billy Joel Wears Star of David in Rare Political Statement
- Deed to Eleanor Rigby’s Grave Hits Auction Block
- My Name Is Prince Exhibit to Include Clothes, Guitars & More
- Freddie Mercury Biopic ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Cast Revealed