FBI: Hidden Virus Could Cause You To Permanently Lose Internet Connection In July
The FBI has a big warning about your computer: You can lose your Internet connection this summer if you were hacked!
Find out what’s going on after the jump.
This is a pretty complicated story that has been going on behind the scenes for almost 6 months, here’s what you need to know in a nutshell:
- Hackers ran an online advertising scam last November and many people could be infected without any visible signs
- The FBI encourages you to visit the special website www.dcwg.org that will tell you if your computer is infected and explain how to fix the problem.
- After July 9th infected computers will lose connect to the Internet for good!
You can read more about this scary story from the Daily News HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Bob Dylan Announces New Album ‘Shadows in the Night’
- Gene Simmons Shows You How To Perfectly Apply His Demon Make Up On His Daughter Sophie Tweed-Simmons
- Gregg Allman Dismissed from ‘Midnight Rider’ Lawsuit
- Dennis DeYoung Talks Styx’s Greatest Hits + Double CD/DVD Set