FBI: Hidden Virus Could Cause You To Permanently Lose Internet Connection In July
The FBI has a big warning about your computer: You can lose your Internet connection this summer if you were hacked!
Find out what’s going on after the jump.
This is a pretty complicated story that has been going on behind the scenes for almost 6 months, here’s what you need to know in a nutshell:
- Hackers ran an online advertising scam last November and many people could be infected without any visible signs
- The FBI encourages you to visit the special website www.dcwg.org that will tell you if your computer is infected and explain how to fix the problem.
- After July 9th infected computers will lose connect to the Internet for good!
You can read more about this scary story from the Daily News HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Gregg Allman Talks Laid Back Fest and His New Band
- Samuel L. and LaTanya Jackson with Brad Blanks on the ‘Show Me a Hero’ Red Carpet
- American Kids Try Lunches from Around the World
- Listen To Win The $1000 Song Of The Day
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen