The FBI has a big warning about your computer: You can lose your Internet connection this summer if you were hacked!
Find out what’s going on after the jump.
This is a pretty complicated story that has been going on behind the scenes for almost 6 months, here’s what you need to know in a nutshell:
- Hackers ran an online advertising scam last November and many people could be infected without any visible signs
- The FBI encourages you to visit the special website www.dcwg.org that will tell you if your computer is infected and explain how to fix the problem.
- After July 9th infected computers will lose connect to the Internet for good!
You can read more about this scary story from the Daily News HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’
- Joe Nolan Kicks Off The Summer With Bruce Springsteen’s Born To Run
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’