Taylor Swift In Talks To Play Joni Mitchell In First Major Movie Role
Pop and country star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Taylor Swift[/lastfm] has her first major acting role! Yes, she had a small part in “Valentine’s Day,” and voiced a part in “The Lorax,” but she is close to portraying a legend in this movie!
She’s the hottest thing in music right now and is in talks to play the part of the legendary [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Joni Mitchell[/lastfm] in the upcoming movie “Girls Like Us,” based on the book about the careers of Mitchell, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Carly Simon[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Carole King[/lastfm].
The biopic project is still in development and actresses are still auditioning for the parts of Simon and King, but production is expected to start sometime later this year.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Enter to Win: The Hit Men Holiday Show
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement
- ‘Being Brad Blanks': A Red Carpet Interview About John Malkovich’s Study of the Octopus
- Stew Leonard Says His 37lb Turkey Doesn’t Use Performance Enhancing Drugs