Mr. G’s Monday Forecast: Drying Out From The Nor’easter
The Nor’easter that dropped up to 2 inches of rain in parts of the tri-state is moving on out, and Mr. G says we can still expect stray showers for a part of today but mostly clearing for the Mets double header against the Giants at Citi Field!
Today: Clouds and maybe a break or two of sun. The chance of a brief shower remains with breezy conditions and highs in the mid 50′s. Both games at Citi Field should be unaffected by any stray shower. Game one starts at 4:10pm!
Tonight: Mostly cloudy, lows in the lower 40′s.
Tomorrow: More clouds than sun, chance of a shower and windy. Highs near 60 degrees.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy, lows in the mid 40′s.
Wednesday: Partly sunny with the chance of a shower, highs 60-65 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Turntable Tuesday: Never Gonna Give Rick Astley Up For Lent
- Boston Announces ‘Heaven on Earth’ 2014 Summer Tour
- Search Team May Have Found Malaysia Airlines Plane’s Door
- Closing In On 80 Years Of Age, There Is Still No Stopping Frankie Valli
- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final New York Residency at Beacon Theatre