Mr. G’s Monday Forecast: Drying Out From The Nor’easter
The Nor’easter that dropped up to 2 inches of rain in parts of the tri-state is moving on out, and Mr. G says we can still expect stray showers for a part of today but mostly clearing for the Mets double header against the Giants at Citi Field!
Today: Clouds and maybe a break or two of sun. The chance of a brief shower remains with breezy conditions and highs in the mid 50’s. Both games at Citi Field should be unaffected by any stray shower. Game one starts at 4:10pm!
Tonight: Mostly cloudy, lows in the lower 40’s.
Tomorrow: More clouds than sun, chance of a shower and windy. Highs near 60 degrees.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy, lows in the mid 40’s.
Wednesday: Partly sunny with the chance of a shower, highs 60-65 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Did Metallica’s Lars Ulrich Have the Most Boring Bachelor Party Ever?
- Today’s Weather Forecast with John Elliott: March 4, 2015
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos
- Bobbi Kristina’s Lawyer Denies Reports of Family Reality Show
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets