Mr. G’s Monday Forecast: Drying Out From The Nor’easter
The Nor’easter that dropped up to 2 inches of rain in parts of the tri-state is moving on out, and Mr. G says we can still expect stray showers for a part of today but mostly clearing for the Mets double header against the Giants at Citi Field!
Today: Clouds and maybe a break or two of sun. The chance of a brief shower remains with breezy conditions and highs in the mid 50’s. Both games at Citi Field should be unaffected by any stray shower. Game one starts at 4:10pm!
Tonight: Mostly cloudy, lows in the lower 40’s.
Tomorrow: More clouds than sun, chance of a shower and windy. Highs near 60 degrees.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy, lows in the mid 40’s.
Wednesday: Partly sunny with the chance of a shower, highs 60-65 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Win Dinner Aboard Spirit Cruises
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December