Dancing With the Stars Salutes Motown Tonight!
The list of celebrities on Dancing with the Stars is growing smaller, but those who remain will have lots of fun tonight as the show honors Motown!
The final 8 celebs will be accompanied by live performances from Motown legends [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Smokey Robinson[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Temptations[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Martha Reeves[/lastfm].
We can confirm that Smokey will perform Tears of a Clown, so get your dancing shoes ready!
A special Motown Dance Marathon also happens tonight where the couples will be showing off their classic dance moves from the Motown era.
In other TV news, Mariska Hargitay has inked a new contract, but it doesn’t mean Law & Order: SVU is returning.
Under the new contract, Hargitay remains with the studio that produces the NBC series, but it doesn’t guarantee that SVU will be renewed for a 14th season.
SVU’s ratings hit an all-time series low last Wednesday.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- KISS and Def Leppard Pick Up Their Guitars and Play, Just Like Yesterday, at PNC Bank Arts Center
- This Week In History: ‘Wild Thing’ by The Troggs, Chicago VI, and Paul Young’s ‘Everytime You Go Away’
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison: ‘We Were All Hot To Trot’
- Couple Says ‘Living The Fifties Way’ Saved Their Marriage
- Listen to ‘Quiet Storm,’ Smokey Robinson’s Duet with John Legend