Bloomberg Set To Propose New Smoking Legislation
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Apartment buildings in New York may be required to come up with a clear set of guidelines showing where smoking is permitted.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg is expected to propose the legislation on Wednesday that could increase the number of smoke-free apartment buildings in the city.
City Health Commissioner Thomas Farley told the Wall Street Journal “people ought to know whether they might be exposed to second-hand smoke in their apartment before they decide to rent or buy.”
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- “The Donald” Got Twitter Trumped and the Internet Responds: Pick Your Fave!
- Enter To Win: Pop, Rock & Doo Wopp Live!