Bloomberg Set To Propose New Smoking Legislation
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Apartment buildings in New York may be required to come up with a clear set of guidelines showing where smoking is permitted.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg is expected to propose the legislation on Wednesday that could increase the number of smoke-free apartment buildings in the city.
City Health Commissioner Thomas Farley told the Wall Street Journal “people ought to know whether they might be exposed to second-hand smoke in their apartment before they decide to rent or buy.”
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Singing Nun Releases Debut Single and It’s Madonna’s ‘Like a Virgin’
- Paul McCartney Shares Previously Unheard Version of Wings’ ‘Beware of Love’ Featuring Led Zeppelin’s John Bonham: Listen
- Stream Yusuf/Cat Stevens’ New Album, ‘Tell ‘Em I’m Gone’
- Weatherman vs Dog: Dog Wins
- Bob Saget Failed At His Attempt To Become A Doctor Before Taking On Hollywood