Bloomberg Set To Propose New Smoking Legislation
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Apartment buildings in New York may be required to come up with a clear set of guidelines showing where smoking is permitted.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg is expected to propose the legislation on Wednesday that could increase the number of smoke-free apartment buildings in the city.
City Health Commissioner Thomas Farley told the Wall Street Journal “people ought to know whether they might be exposed to second-hand smoke in their apartment before they decide to rent or buy.”
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Where’s The Best Hot Dog in the Tri-State? Scott Shannon Wants To Know!
- This Week In History: The Beatles, Jean Knight & Heart
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Join Brian Wilson on Stage in New Jersey