NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Apartment buildings in New York may be required to come up with a clear set of guidelines showing where smoking is permitted.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg is expected to propose the legislation on Wednesday that could increase the number of smoke-free apartment buildings in the city.
City Health Commissioner Thomas Farley told the Wall Street Journal “people ought to know whether they might be exposed to second-hand smoke in their apartment before they decide to rent or buy.”
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Robert Plant Joins Tour Lampedusa to Raise Awareness of Refugee Crisis
- Christine McVie: Fleetwood Mac is Working on New Music
- Listen to a Track from Bob Dylan’s 36-Disc Set of 1966 Live Recordings
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 9/27/16
- Billy Corgan Opens Up about Role as Wrestling Company President