Stevie Wonder & Neil Young To Headline ‘Outside Lands’ Festival In San Francisco
The self-billed “world’s only gourmet music festival” held in Golden Gate park in August has tapped some classic names to headline the three day music event. Stevie Wonder and Neil Young and Crazy Horse will anchor the 2012 edition of Outside Lands in San Francisco.
The festival, which pairs music with wine and food, is a crazy array of different sounds and style. Besides music, the festival features wines from more than 30 regional wineries, and a number of food trucks and chefs from the area.
Along with the classic sounds of Stevie and Neil Young, more modern rock bands like Metallic and Foo Fighters have also signed on to appear. But Outside Lands literally has a sound for everyone with electronic artists like Skrillex to jazz bands like Dirty Dozen Brass Band and folk artist Father John Misty to hip hop artist Big Boi.
Tickets for Outside Lands go on Sale April 19th and more details can be found on the festival’s official website.
– Garrett Heinrich, KLUV
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- New Apps Let You Sing with John Lennon, Sit with Paul McCartney
- Beth Stern And The Story Behind Yoda The Miracle Cat
- Morrissey Storms Off Stage in Poland After Heckler Makes Him Feel ‘Unsafe’
- Comedian’s Celebrity Impressions While Stuck in Traffic Are Spot On
- This Looks Safe: Man Builds Backyard Motorcycle Swing FTW
- Watch The World’s Tiniest Guard Dog Foil a Robbery