The self-billed “world’s only gourmet music festival” held in Golden Gate park in August has tapped some classic names to headline the three day music event. Stevie Wonder and Neil Young and Crazy Horse will anchor the 2012 edition of Outside Lands in San Francisco.
The festival, which pairs music with wine and food, is a crazy array of different sounds and style. Besides music, the festival features wines from more than 30 regional wineries, and a number of food trucks and chefs from the area.
Along with the classic sounds of Stevie and Neil Young, more modern rock bands like Metallic and Foo Fighters have also signed on to appear. But Outside Lands literally has a sound for everyone with electronic artists like Skrillex to jazz bands like Dirty Dozen Brass Band and folk artist Father John Misty to hip hop artist Big Boi.
Tickets for Outside Lands go on Sale April 19th and more details can be found on the festival’s official website.
— Garrett Heinrich, KLUV
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Listen To Win A 4 Pack Of Tickets To Hershey Park
- TLC Promote Body Positivity in ‘Haters’ Video
- ‘Jerry Springer: The Opera’ Set for Off-Broadway Debut
- Billy Joel’s ‘We Didn’t Start The Fire’ Gets Historically Accurate Video
- Styx Break Down the Concept Behind New Album ‘The Mission’
- Grenfell Fire Benefit Single Features Members of The Who, One Direction & More