The self-billed “world’s only gourmet music festival” held in Golden Gate park in August has tapped some classic names to headline the three day music event. Stevie Wonder and Neil Young and Crazy Horse will anchor the 2012 edition of Outside Lands in San Francisco.
The festival, which pairs music with wine and food, is a crazy array of different sounds and style. Besides music, the festival features wines from more than 30 regional wineries, and a number of food trucks and chefs from the area.
Along with the classic sounds of Stevie and Neil Young, more modern rock bands like Metallic and Foo Fighters have also signed on to appear. But Outside Lands literally has a sound for everyone with electronic artists like Skrillex to jazz bands like Dirty Dozen Brass Band and folk artist Father John Misty to hip hop artist Big Boi.
Tickets for Outside Lands go on Sale April 19th and more details can be found on the festival’s official website.
— Garrett Heinrich, KLUV
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Peter Cetera Bows Out of Chicago Reunion — Again
- Win Tickets To See Duran Duran at Barclays
- The Monkees Announce 50th Anniversary Album, Rivers Cuomo, Ben Gibbard Contribute Tracks
- Elton John, Boyz II Men Join James Corden for Super Bowl 50 Special
- Twitter Reaction: Beyonce, Bruno Mars Outshine Coldplay In Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show
- Top 10 Super Bowl 50 Commercials