Stevie Wonder & Neil Young To Headline ‘Outside Lands’ Festival In San Francisco
The self-billed “world’s only gourmet music festival” held in Golden Gate park in August has tapped some classic names to headline the three day music event. Stevie Wonder and Neil Young and Crazy Horse will anchor the 2012 edition of Outside Lands in San Francisco.
The festival, which pairs music with wine and food, is a crazy array of different sounds and style. Besides music, the festival features wines from more than 30 regional wineries, and a number of food trucks and chefs from the area.
Along with the classic sounds of Stevie and Neil Young, more modern rock bands like Metallic and Foo Fighters have also signed on to appear. But Outside Lands literally has a sound for everyone with electronic artists like Skrillex to jazz bands like Dirty Dozen Brass Band and folk artist Father John Misty to hip hop artist Big Boi.
Tickets for Outside Lands go on Sale April 19th and more details can be found on the festival’s official website.
— Garrett Heinrich, KLUV
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Watch U2 Perform ‘Desire’ with a U2 Tribute Band
- Directors, Screenwriters Announced for New ‘Star Wars’ Film About Han Solo
- Iggy Pop, Brandon Flowers Guesting on New Order’s New Album
- You Need to See Dave Grohl Cover Neil Young’s ‘Cinnamon Girl’ at a Biker Rally
- What Would Led Zeppelin Have Sounded Like in the ’80s?
- Jared from Subway Involved in FBI Raid for Child Pornography