New York Senator Proposes Equipping Transit Workers With Tasers
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A New York state lawmaker is looking to put Tasers in the hands of transit workers.
When Sen. Eric Adams proposed letting commuter train and Amtrak crews carry Tasers the measure died in committee in Albany last year.
Now, the push is on to extend the legislation to bus drivers and subway conductors.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, ABBA Among 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert Attempt to Sell Michael Stipe at a Yard Sale