New York Senator Proposes Equipping Transit Workers With Tasers
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A New York state lawmaker is looking to put Tasers in the hands of transit workers.
When Sen. Eric Adams proposed letting commuter train and Amtrak crews carry Tasers the measure died in committee in Albany last year.
Now, the push is on to extend the legislation to bus drivers and subway conductors.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Bromance Gone Bad: Chris Christie and Bruce Springsteen Are No Longer Friends
- “Fight Song” Singer Rachel Platten Duets with 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient
- Gregg Allman Talks Dickey Betts, and the Future of the Allman Brothers Band
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- ‘The Pretenders’ Singer Chrissie Hynde Under Fire for Rape Comments
- MTV VMAs 2015: Complete Winners List