New York Senator Proposes Equipping Transit Workers With Tasers
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A New York state lawmaker is looking to put Tasers in the hands of transit workers.
When Sen. Eric Adams proposed letting commuter train and Amtrak crews carry Tasers the measure died in committee in Albany last year.
Now, the push is on to extend the legislation to bus drivers and subway conductors.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- Eddie Van Halen to Discuss ‘What It Means to Be American’ in D.C.
- Kenny G: I’m Partially Responsible for Starbucks’ Frappuccino, You’re Welcome
- “100 Hours Per Week, No Overtime” – Mariah Carey’s Ex-Nanny Speaks Out
- Sly Stone Wins $5 Million in Unpaid Royalties in Lawsuit
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Added to List of 2015 GRAMMY Performers