NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A New York state lawmaker is looking to put Tasers in the hands of transit workers.
When Sen. Eric Adams proposed letting commuter train and Amtrak crews carry Tasers the measure died in committee in Albany last year.
Now, the push is on to extend the legislation to bus drivers and subway conductors.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Bruce Springsteen Manuscript Sold at Auction for $197,000
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign
- The Top 10 Best Songs From 1979
- The 5 Best Holiday Shows To See In NYC This Season
- David Bowie Debuts ‘I’d Rather Be High’ Video