It was a record breaking day for some areas yesterday with 90 degrees staring us in the face! Mr. G says we cool off by 10 degrees today but we stay above average for this time of year.
*A Fire Weather Watch is in effect from this afternoon through this evening for New York City, Long Island and Coastal Connecticut*
Today: Mostly sunny, breezy and cooler with highs 75-80 degrees.
Tonight: Partly cloudy as temperatures fall sharply overnight with lows only in the upper 40′s. Bring a jacket to the Yankees Twins game just in case!
Tomorrow: A mix of sun and clouds with highs in the mid 60′s.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy, lows in the upper 40′s.
Thursday: Mostly sunny and warmer again with highs in the lower 70′s.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- The Special Scent Of The Barclays Center In Brooklyn
- Mr. G’s Steamy Wednesday Forecast
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- From The Doors To X, Ray Manzarek’s Legacy – In His Own Words
- Study Shows Many Handbags Have More Bacteria Than A Toilet