Johnny Depp & Natalie Portman Star In Paul McCartney’s ‘My Valentine’ Video
If you expected to see Sir Paul McCartney starring in his new video for ‘My Valentine’ you will be sadly disappointed. If you are a fan of Natalie Portman or Johnny Depp you will be pleasantly surprised.
The two movie stars lent their faces and hands to the video for the first single off the former Beatle‘s new album Kisses on the Bottom.
Both Depp and Portman recite the entire song in sign language. The video is shot in simple black and white.
Depp not only does all the sign language in the video, he also picks the strings of an old guitar during the breakdown of the song.
Paul is not in the video at all. The three videos for the song on Paul McCartney’s YouTube Page consist ofan individual video for both Portman and Depp and one that is edited together of the two actors.
According to the official Paul McCartney website, the idea for the videos came straight from his fashion designer daughter, Stella, and the videos premiered in her store in L.A. on Friday.
Natalie Portman & Johnny Depp Version
Johnny Depp Version:
Natalie Portman Version:
–Garret Heinrich, KLUV and Britt Bickell K-EARTH
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- This Week In History: The Beatles, Three Dog Night, and George Benson
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- Mick Jagger Visits Jack White, Fuels Collaboration Rumors
- Roger Waters Condemns Bon Jovi’s Decision to Play Tel Aviv
- Ted Nugent on Obama’s Speech: ‘The President is a Pathological Liar and America Hating Goon’
- Stream Janet Jackson’s ‘Unbreakable’ Album