NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Gotham’s newest superhero doubles as a mild-mannered junk food eater. He’s being called “Snackman” after a cell phone camera caught him breaking up a fight on a subway a few weeks ago.
Video of a brawl between a man and woman that broke out on an uptown 6 train was posted to YouTube April 2.
In the video, fists and kicks were flying until out of nowhere with chips in hand, “Snackman” who is better known as Charles Sonder, appeared to save the day.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Bob Dylan Spotted Painting Topless Women in Central Park
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Would You Rather: New Stones Music Or Mick Jagger’s Hair?
- Mr. G’s Tuesday Forecast: Afternoon Showers And Storms Likely
- New Study Says ‘Sibling Bullying’ As Bad As School Bullying
- Ron Wood On The Rolling Stones’ Future: ‘We’ve Just Got To Find The Gaps To Record’