NYC’s ‘Snackman’ Speaks Out About New Superhero Status
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Gotham’s newest superhero doubles as a mild-mannered junk food eater. He’s being called “Snackman” after a cell phone camera caught him breaking up a fight on a subway a few weeks ago.
Video of a brawl between a man and woman that broke out on an uptown 6 train was posted to YouTube April 2.
In the video, fists and kicks were flying until out of nowhere with chips in hand, “Snackman” who is better known as Charles Sonder, appeared to save the day.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Join Brian Wilson on Stage in New Jersey
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog
- 13 Patriotic TV Shows to Watch Over 4th of July Weekend