NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Gotham’s newest superhero doubles as a mild-mannered junk food eater. He’s being called “Snackman” after a cell phone camera caught him breaking up a fight on a subway a few weeks ago.
Video of a brawl between a man and woman that broke out on an uptown 6 train was posted to YouTube April 2.
In the video, fists and kicks were flying until out of nowhere with chips in hand, “Snackman” who is better known as Charles Sonder, appeared to save the day.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Frankie Valli in Studio with Scott Shannon
- Rolling Stones Share New Track ‘Hate To See You Go’
- Foreigner’s Mick Jones to Release Official Band Biography
- Bruce Springsteen Wrote a Song For ‘Harry Potter’ That Was Never Used
- Green Day Down to Play Desert Trip in 30 Years
- Bon Jovi Hits Broadway to Play New Album