NYC’s ‘Snackman’ Speaks Out About New Superhero Status
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Gotham’s newest superhero doubles as a mild-mannered junk food eater. He’s being called “Snackman” after a cell phone camera caught him breaking up a fight on a subway a few weeks ago.
Video of a brawl between a man and woman that broke out on an uptown 6 train was posted to YouTube April 2.
In the video, fists and kicks were flying until out of nowhere with chips in hand, “Snackman” who is better known as Charles Sonder, appeared to save the day.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Steven Tyler Confirms Solo Country Album
- Win Tickets To See Lou Gramm: The Voice of Foreigner At UCPAC
- Cynthia Lennon, John Lennon’s First Wife, Dead at 75
- iZombie Recap: Episode 3, ‘The Exterminator’
- Always A Gentleman, Ringo Starr Gave Three Days Notice Before Leaving Rory Storm For The Beatles
- Joni Mitchell Rushed to Hospital Intensive Care: Report