Have you become a fanatic of The Hunger Games since it hit theaters?
How would you like to buy the ENTIRE District 12 village where Katniss Everdeen lived?
The Henry River Mill Village in North Carolina was used to film most of the District 12 scenes and is available for $1.4 million bucks.
The 72-acre plot of land was the site of a mill that burned down in 1977 and was a “ghost town” until The Hunger Games came along.
If you are interested in buying, there’s 20 abandoned buildings on the site along with a company store!
Tourists have flocked to the private property and the local sheriff’s department is having trouble keeping fans away.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’
- Joe Nolan Kicks Off The Summer With Bruce Springsteen’s Born To Run
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’