A busy weekend in the tri-state with Good Friday today, the beginning of Passover tonight at sundown and Easter Sunday on the way, and Mr. G says the weather looks great for it all!
Today: Sunny and windy with highs 55-60 degrees.
Tonight: For the beginning of Passover at sundown we have clear skies and lows around 40 degrees, 30-35 north and west.
Tomorrow: Sun mixed with afternoon clouds and windy, highs 55-60 degrees.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy, lows 35-40 degrees.
Easter Sunday: Mostly sunny and pleasant with highs 60-65 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Hall & Oates Reflect on Four Decades of Making Music
- Hall & Oates Reflect on 4 Decades of Making Music
- Listen to Previously Unreleased Prince Track, ‘Electric Intercourse’ From ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 4/28/17
- Metallica Offer to Replace Cover Band’s Stolen Instruments