Mr. G’s Passover And Easter Sunday Forecast
A busy weekend in the tri-state with Good Friday today, the beginning of Passover tonight at sundown and Easter Sunday on the way, and Mr. G says the weather looks great for it all!
Today: Sunny and windy with highs 55-60 degrees.
Tonight: For the beginning of Passover at sundown we have clear skies and lows around 40 degrees, 30-35 north and west.
Tomorrow: Sun mixed with afternoon clouds and windy, highs 55-60 degrees.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy, lows 35-40 degrees.
Easter Sunday: Mostly sunny and pleasant with highs 60-65 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- FYI: Confusing Dogs with a Puppet and a Bone Is Hilarious
- Frustrated With Having No Toilet Paper, Ever, Dad Takes To Social Media To Teach Life Lessons
- Tears for Fears Announce First U.S. Tour in Three Years
- Radio.com Minimation: Lou Reed’s ‘Dime Story Mystery’
- Hear an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Black Dog’