Mr. G’s Passover And Easter Sunday Forecast
A busy weekend in the tri-state with Good Friday today, the beginning of Passover tonight at sundown and Easter Sunday on the way, and Mr. G says the weather looks great for it all!
Today: Sunny and windy with highs 55-60 degrees.
Tonight: For the beginning of Passover at sundown we have clear skies and lows around 40 degrees, 30-35 north and west.
Tomorrow: Sun mixed with afternoon clouds and windy, highs 55-60 degrees.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy, lows 35-40 degrees.
Easter Sunday: Mostly sunny and pleasant with highs 60-65 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: Wham! And ‘Make It Big’
- Interview: The National’s Matt Berninger on Closeted Indie Rock Deadheads
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO