Mr. G’s Passover And Easter Sunday Forecast
A busy weekend in the tri-state with Good Friday today, the beginning of Passover tonight at sundown and Easter Sunday on the way, and Mr. G says the weather looks great for it all!
Today: Sunny and windy with highs 55-60 degrees.
Tonight: For the beginning of Passover at sundown we have clear skies and lows around 40 degrees, 30-35 north and west.
Tomorrow: Sun mixed with afternoon clouds and windy, highs 55-60 degrees.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy, lows 35-40 degrees.
Easter Sunday: Mostly sunny and pleasant with highs 60-65 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- ‘The Bachelorette’ Finds Her Man, Leaves Breaks Hearts In Her Wake
- Watch Out, Brad Blanks Just Got His Driver’s License
- Vote for Joe Causi as Staten Island’s Favorite Radio Personality
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall