Mr. G’s Passover And Easter Sunday Forecast
A busy weekend in the tri-state with Good Friday today, the beginning of Passover tonight at sundown and Easter Sunday on the way, and Mr. G says the weather looks great for it all!
Today: Sunny and windy with highs 55-60 degrees.
Tonight: For the beginning of Passover at sundown we have clear skies and lows around 40 degrees, 30-35 north and west.
Tomorrow: Sun mixed with afternoon clouds and windy, highs 55-60 degrees.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy, lows 35-40 degrees.
Easter Sunday: Mostly sunny and pleasant with highs 60-65 degrees.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Pink Floyd Release Third ‘The Endless River’ Teaser: Watch
- 10 Best Robert Plant Songs Outside of Led Zeppelin
- Watch Every On-Screen Death From The Original ‘Star Wars’ Trilogy In Under 3 Minutes
- Billie Joe Armstrong, Alice Cooper Headline Joan Jett Tribute for Little Kids Rock
- Bob Dylan Shares 1967 Recording of ‘900 Miles From My Home': Listen