Slash On The Rock Hall: ‘They’ve Got So Many Bands To Play Catch-Up With’
While promoting his upcoming album, Apocalyptic Love, Slash has been fielding lots of questions about his approaching induction into the Rock and Roll Hall ofFame as part of his former band, Guns N’ Roses. Sadly, he says he has no idea if the original members of the band will perform together (but he isn’t optimistic). He does, however, have an idea of who he thinks should be inducted into the Rock Hall over the next few years.
Even though Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath and Metallica have all been inducted, Slash feels that the Hall of Fame still needs to play catch up with a number of hard rock groups… and at least one other decidedly non-hard rock band should be inducted ASAP.
Brian Ives, CBS Local
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- With ‘Inside Out,’ Pixar Scores a Victory—But It Hasn’t Yet Won the War
- Kim Kardashian Says She’s a ‘Feminist’ in ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover Story