Listen To Billy Joel While Enjoying A Cup O’ Joe At Starbucks
A barista isn’t the optimal place to make your music purchases, but if that 2:30 feeling hits and you’re in need of some java, Starbucks might be the smart move to make. The coffeehouse chain is now offering a greatest hits compilation called Billy Joel: Opus Collection.
Joel is the latest to receive the fresh brewed honor from the Starbucks Entertainment Opus Collection series, with artists like Paul Simon, Bonnie Raitt and John Lennon having compilations released by the king of caffeine distributors before.
Sixteen tracks are included on Joel’s Opus Collection. But as UltimateClassicRock.com reports, it won’t include his work from 1971’s Cold Spring Harbor, 1974’s Streetlife Serenade, 1982’s The Nylon Curtain, and 1986’s The Bridge.
That means no “Allentown” for you.
If you’re not much of a coffee drinker, but still a die-hard Joel fanatic, you can buy Billy Joel: Opus Collection online HERE.
Billy Joel: Opus Collection tracklist:
- My Life
- Travelin’ Prayer
- Piano Man
- She’s Always a Woman
- Summer, Highland Falls
- An Innocent Man
- And So It Goes
- Just the Way You Are
- Movin’ Out (Anthony’s Song)
- You May Be Right
- The Downeaster ‘Alexa
- New York State of Mind
- Scenes from an Italian Restaurant
- Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel)
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- ‘David Bowie Is’ Exhibition Gets Documentary, U.S. Debut
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Listen to Smokey Robinson & Elton John’s Update of ‘Tracks of My Tears’
- Brian Eno Compares Israel to KKK, Faults U.S. for Not Intervening
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September