Eddie Murphy Joins Twins Sequel Called ‘Triplets’
It seems like just about everything in Hollywood is a remake or a sequel these days, so this news is 25 years in the making: The 1988 comedy “Twins” is getting a sequel!
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito will be joined by Eddie Murphy for the sequel, which will naturally be called “Triplets.” No word yet if any of the other supporting actors will be returning for the sequel.
We hear that Ivan Reitman, who produced the original movie twenty-five years ago, is developing the movie.
The storyline that involves brothers who were conceived experimentally and separated at birth will continue, although no script or director has been announced.
Remember this great scene? Take a look and then tell us what you think!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Taylor Swift & Beyonce Are Among Forbes’ 100 Most Powerful Women
- Paul McCartney Actually Played ‘Temporary Secretary’ & Sang with Dave Grohl Over the Weekend
- Neil Young Premieres Tracklist, ‘American Gothic’-Inspired Album Artwork of ‘The Monsanto Years’
- Watch a Previously Unseen TV Interview with Jerry Garcia
- B.B. King’s Daughters Allege He Was Poisoned, Lawyer Says That’s ‘Ridiculous’