Young Fan Meets Bruce Springsteen In Boston
Bruce Springsteen recently worked with the Massachusetts and Rhode Island chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation to brighten one family’s day. Springsteen and The E Street Band were in Boston on March 26 for a concert at the TD Garden. While he was in town, he gave one young child a gift he won’t forget.
Five-year-old Carter Bernhard suffers from Spina Bifida and wanted to meet Springsteen; he’s been a fan ever since he saw Bruce and The E Street Band on the Super Bowl’s Halftime show in 2009.
So, the Make A Wish Foundation arranged for the meeting. Carter traveled to Boston in a limo, had a VIP dinner and then a meet and greet with Springsteen backstage. Bruce also gave Carter an autographed guitar.
This story was first reported by CBS Boston.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- This Week In History: The Beatles, Marvin Gaye, and the Rolling Stones
- Keith Richards Pokes Fun at Led Zeppelin, The Who
- Neil Young to Release Live ‘Bluenotes’ Album
- Steven Van Zandt Talks Darlene Love, The Sopranos with Scott Shannon
- Nilsson Fans Record Song to ‘Put Harry in the Hall’
- Vladimir Putin is the Greatest Hockey Player in the World