Young Fan Meets Bruce Springsteen In Boston
Bruce Springsteen recently worked with the Massachusetts and Rhode Island chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation to brighten one family’s day. Springsteen and The E Street Band were in Boston on March 26 for a concert at the TD Garden. While he was in town, he gave one young child a gift he won’t forget.
Five-year-old Carter Bernhard suffers from Spina Bifida and wanted to meet Springsteen; he’s been a fan ever since he saw Bruce and The E Street Band on the Super Bowl’s Halftime show in 2009.
So, the Make A Wish Foundation arranged for the meeting. Carter traveled to Boston in a limo, had a VIP dinner and then a meet and greet with Springsteen backstage. Bruce also gave Carter an autographed guitar.
This story was first reported by CBS Boston.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Win A Year’s Supply Of Natural Choice Dog Food
- This Week In History: “Little” Stevie Wonder, Rose Royce and Hall & Oates
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- Bob Dylan Treating 50,000 AARP Members to His New Album
- ELO’s ‘Strange Magic': 8 Great Electric Light Orchestra Song Placements in Movies
- Rick Springfield Declares the Trial Over His Butt is Over