Jerry Lee Lewis Marries For The Seventh Time
Jerry Lee Lewis has walked down the aisle for the seventh time.
The Huffington Post reports the 76-year-old singer wed Judith Brown in a secret wedding in Natchez, Mississippi on March 9, 2012.
Brown is 14 years younger than Lewis and was working as his caretaker when their relationship bloomed. Brown is also the former wife of Lewis’ cousin Rusty.
Lewis has a colorful history of marriages. Lewis’ third wife, Myra Gale Brown, was his 13-year-old first cousin once removed. Lewis married his first wife, Dorothy Barton, in 1952 when he was 14 and she was 17.
Lewis split from his sixth and most recent wife, Kerrie McCarver, in 2004 after a marriage of twenty years.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- DA of the Day: Man Tries To Take Selfie With Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten
- Darlene Love’s “Forbidden Nights” Video Features All-Star Cast
- Trump Slams Univision Anchor At Iowa Event
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Born To Run’ Turns 40; Gov. Christie Sings Praises
- Ouch! Jon Stewart Body Slammed By WWE’s John Cena
- Rob Thomas on His Career: ‘It’s Really Stupid, But It Makes Sense For Me’