Jerry Lee Lewis has walked down the aisle for the seventh time.
The Huffington Post reports the 76-year-old singer wed Judith Brown in a secret wedding in Natchez, Mississippi on March 9, 2012.
Brown is 14 years younger than Lewis and was working as his caretaker when their relationship bloomed. Brown is also the former wife of Lewis’ cousin Rusty.
Lewis has a colorful history of marriages. Lewis’ third wife, Myra Gale Brown, was his 13-year-old first cousin once removed. Lewis married his first wife, Dorothy Barton, in 1952 when he was 14 and she was 17.
Lewis split from his sixth and most recent wife, Kerrie McCarver, in 2004 after a marriage of twenty years.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Robert Plant Joins Tour Lampedusa to Raise Awareness of Refugee Crisis
- Christine McVie: Fleetwood Mac is Working on New Music
- Listen to a Track from Bob Dylan’s 36-Disc Set of 1966 Live Recordings
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 9/27/16
- Billy Corgan Opens Up about Role as Wrestling Company President
- Red Hot Chili Peppers: A Look Back at ‘Blood Sugar Sex Magik’ 25 Years Later