Jerry Lee Lewis Marries For The Seventh Time
Jerry Lee Lewis has walked down the aisle for the seventh time.
The Huffington Post reports the 76-year-old singer wed Judith Brown in a secret wedding in Natchez, Mississippi on March 9, 2012.
Brown is 14 years younger than Lewis and was working as his caretaker when their relationship bloomed. Brown is also the former wife of Lewis’ cousin Rusty.
Lewis has a colorful history of marriages. Lewis’ third wife, Myra Gale Brown, was his 13-year-old first cousin once removed. Lewis married his first wife, Dorothy Barton, in 1952 when he was 14 and she was 17.
Lewis split from his sixth and most recent wife, Kerrie McCarver, in 2004 after a marriage of twenty years.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- This Week In History: The Song That Trumped “Billie Jean,” “Come On Eileen”
- Jim Breuer Remembers The SNL Revival, Loving Show Business
- Jim Norton Has A Really Weird KISS Fantasy
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Watch the Trailer for ‘Jersey Boys’ Film Directed by Clint Eastwood
- This Orangutan Is Totally Chill After Being Shot, Rescued