A Canadian man is arrested for intoxication. He’s thrown in the back of a Royal Canadian Mounted Police cruiser. He thinks the charges are bogus. After pleading his case to the police and a failed attempt to convince them that it’s all about the “brotherhood of men on the planet earth,” he decides to express his emotions, in song.
He proceeds to remove his glasses and perform Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody,” all five minutes of this timeless classic. Is he in pitch the whole way through? No. But he earns points for remembering every word. The rendition is no worse than a typical session of happy hour karaoke.
– Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Depeche Mode Announce North American Leg of World Tour
- Win Tickets To See Chicago & The Doobie Brothers In Concert
- Bahamas Swimming Pigs Found Dead After Tourists ‘Fed Them Rum’
- U2 Accused of Stealing Material for 1991 Album ‘Achtung Baby’
- Watch James Corden Spoof ‘La La Land’ Oscars Debacle in Song
- Elvis Costello & The Imposters Announce 2017 Tour Dates