A Canadian man is arrested for intoxication. He’s thrown in the back of a Royal Canadian Mounted Police cruiser. He thinks the charges are bogus. After pleading his case to the police and a failed attempt to convince them that it’s all about the “brotherhood of men on the planet earth,” he decides to express his emotions, in song.
He proceeds to remove his glasses and perform Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody,” all five minutes of this timeless classic. Is he in pitch the whole way through? No. But he earns points for remembering every word. The rendition is no worse than a typical session of happy hour karaoke.
- Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- This Week In History: The Beginning Of Elton John’s Greatness & More
- KISS, Nirvana Lead Fan Ballot For Induction Into Rock Hall
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’